Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello!

   This is the second time I've tried keeping a blog and around the fiftieth time that I have tried to put down my thoughts somewhere. So, as a successor of various diaries, another blog, enough notebooks to make me solely responsible for the destruction of several rainforests, and the back of one restaurant napkin (I bet they had a right old laugh in the kitchen of that Chinese place. I was hoping when I went there the next time that they had framed it and and hung it up. They hadn't, but some you lose), I present to you all, Joy in the Mornings.
   This is not like any other writing that I have done in the past because this is not something that is strictly meant to be read. As such no marketing will take place whatsoever, and I warn you beforehand, at times this blog might be banal, depressing, highly opinionated and even outright boring. Consider yourselves warned and any griping in the future will result in immediate decapitation (I am connected to a little known network of Austrian spies that informs me WHERE YOU LIVE. You now have permission to be frightened.)
   Since I'm hoping to be perceived as a mysterious, intriguing Person X, the only personal information I'm giving you guys is that I'm an Indian teenager (I'll leave you to guess which gender. It should be vaguely humiliating if you can't figure it out) Bangalorean and Christian. I am also a Virgo, and occasionally bisexual.
   Looking forward to working with y'all! Rejoice, loudly and hopefully in public places, be kind to one another and look both ways before you cross the road. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment